4472Re: [DCU] DC Universe Animated Original Movies.........

  • Tom
    Nov 1, 2008
      I couldn't agree more with you, Darci, that the Marvel Family will
      ever be appreciated at DC. That's a shame, too, as The Marvel Family
      is just as entertaining. You're absolutely right in every respect.
      Tom

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Darci <darci386@...>
      wrote:

      > Tom,
      > I'm not sure the Marvel Family will ever be appreciated at DC.
      Someone pointed out to me that Bob Rozakis (IIRC) was writing a What
      If story about if Max Gaines at All-American had bought out DC
      instead of the other way around. If someone else ran DC or if
      Fawcett were still in the comic book business, then maybe they'd get
      a fair shake?
      > Hey, Paul Dini, Alan Burnett, prove me wrong, why don't ya?
      > Darci
      >
      > Tom <blackaciddevil01@...> wrote: Darci,
      > That's what I was thinking. Making it a retro setting or back
      before
      > all this stuff took place and happened. Shazam!, in my opinion,
      has
      > always been an underappreciated character. To me, he was always as
      > entertaining as Superman. I preferred reading his comics more
      because
      > they were fun. Characters like Doctor Sivana, Uncle Marvel, Tawky
      > Tawny, and Mister Mind made the comic a hoot. I loved it!
      >
      > I heard, recently, that Hollywood is planning a "Billy Batson and
      the
      > Legend of Shazam!" movie sometime in the next year or two. That
      > should be interesting.
      > Tom

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic