4471Re: [DCU] DC Universe Animated Original Movies.........

    Nov 1 9:33 AM
      Speaking of 1940's, how about either the Original Justice Society of
      America, Seven Soldiers of Victory, or the Freedom Fighters fighting
      Nazis during World War II?

      Or maybe some of the non-super-powered heroes like the Crimson
      Avenger, Golden-Age Sandman, etc. against a non-super-powered villain?

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Darci <darci386@...>
      > Tom,
      > Shazam would be interesting, but I don't see how they could do one
      now, with the wizard gone, Billy elevated to take his place, Freddy
      taking Billy's place, and Mary working for Darkseid.  Maybe if they
      make it a retro setting, like back in the 1940s?
      > Darci
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic