      Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 7:49 AM
      Subject: RE: [DCU] Darkseid and Thanos long lost brothers?

      If memory serves, Adam Warlock originally an artificial life form created on an alternate earth and not a member of the same Titan family that spawned Mar-Vell, etc.

      i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      Join me

      To: DC_Comics_Uncensore d@yahoogroups. com
      From: actionheroes@ yahoo.com
      Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:15:24 +0000

      Rashon <kensia29@.. .> wrote:> I have another question. What has Thanos
      to do with the Inhumans? Thanos is an Eternal from Titan not an Inhuman

      I do not recall ever seeing Thanos together with any Inhumans, though
      I honestly hate the Inhumans and have often avoided buying any issues
      of any comic book that had Inhumans unless it promised "ONE WILL DIE."

      Thanos was the brother or cousin of Star Fox or Fire Fox and somehow
      they were related to the wife of Captain Mar-Vell or something along
      those lines. At some point I think Adam Warlock was also in the
      general line of relatives but I am not sure. The Moonshadow or
      whatever her name was (the bald woman who used to dress in a green
      gown) was also related to Titan.

      Overall, Thanos is the only interesting character to come out of
      Titan. Captain Mar-Vell and Warlock were created before Thanos.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic