233Re: [dc_comics_uncensored] Re: Saw Superman Returns

  • Vampy
    Jul 1, 2006
      From: "Richard J." <Have you seen the movie yet?>

      I am not sure if I will see it. If we are talking about a lot of romance and
      Lex Luthor and his lame kryptonite it sounds deadly boring.

      I realize the special effects with the plane are supposed to be outstanding,
      but saving a plane is not what I want to see from Superman.

      Where are the supervillains? And why have Lex Luthor in every movie? I never
      was #3 or #4 which were comedy movies, but wasn't Luthor in those also?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic