2153Re: [DCU] 686 members banned

  • DK
    Dec 9 8:48 AM
      I do have to say this is the most porno-spam I've seen in any groups
      I moderate, including the Adult ones. It's almost like someone
      visited the porno sites and gives this group's email address. Very
      strange.

      DK

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Al" <actionheroes@...>
      wrote:

      > From: "Inge aka Storm" <> I do have a question. How did you bann
      686
      > members? I am also an owner but can only remove 50 a day. So if
      there is a
      > way to get bann more then 50, pls let me know
      > > Thnx
      > >

      > 686 TOTAL, not all in one day. BTW, why do you always post a giant
      list of
      > links? I usually edit them out, but I was wondering. If you only
      posted one
      > or two links I might actually visit them...You used to also post
      some good
      > artwork (thanks!)

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic