1701Re: [DCU] Need help for another first name for this supervillain I created

  • Jason Case
    Aug 5, 2007
      I have seen all episodes of the X Men 90s animated series. I really
      liked the line by Cyclops in Reunion part 2 it was saying to the Nasty
      Boys

      "We tore you apart once and we can do it again"
      This inspired for my comic when my super hero and his three super hero
      allies take on Mr.Anarchy and his minons. So would this measure up to
      that one? Here is the line.

      We pounded you the first time and we will pound again

      Or

      We hammered you the first time, and we'll do it again.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic