AD: Mom & Baby Yoga

  • novikstucker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hope it is OK to post this here. I am posting this for Sharon from whom I have taken several classes from Sharon. She is WONDERFUL and I think holistic minded mamas would really like her.

      Best,
      Danielle

      Hi,
      My name is Sharon Stevenson I have a small business called Yoga Birth and Beyond LLC. I wanted to let you know I am starting a new Mom and Baby Yoga classes in September. Those dates are:

      TUESDAYS — September 15 - November 3 — 8 weeks — $112
      1:00pm – 2:15pm
      (3 spots available)

      WEDNESDAYS —September 16 - November 4 — 8 weeks — $112
      2:30pm – 3:45pm
      (4 spots available)

      This 1.25-hour class is appropriate for women and their babies who are at least six weeks old but not yet crawling.

      The class begins with Itsy Bitsy Yoga for babies as developed by Helen Garabedian, creator of Itsy Bitsy Yoga®. Babies are then settled comfortably on the floor while moms do yoga, which is designed to help relax, stretch and tone the body. The last part of the class is learning infant massage.

      The class structure is extremely accommodating, and moms are encouraged to take care of their baby's needs whenever necessary and then rejoin the class. There is ample space for breastfeeding, soothing and diapering babies in the room, so moms can still be a part of the class.

      There is always time at the end of class for discussion, and moms appreciate the support and wisdom shared by the group.

      Classes are held at 101 S. Whiting Street, Suite 314, Alexandria, Virginia. Space is limited so pre-registration is necessary.

      Please email me if you are interested in this class and I will email you the registration form. My email is Sharon@... Thank you!
      Sharon Stevenson
      703-971-7305.
    • L M
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        I am also a fan of Sharon's.  I took two sessions of mom and baby yoga.

        Laura

[...]

        Please email me if you are interested in this class and I will email you the registration form. My email is Sharon@yogabirthand beyond.com Thank you!
        Sharon Stevenson
        703-971-7305.