OT: Eco Giveaway on Green Mamma

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hi ladies,

      I am hosting a free giveaway on my blog Green Mamma. The giveaway
      includes 2 organic cotton items, including a beanie winter hat which
      is cute for mom or a little one and an organic cotton message tee.
      The contest runs until next Friday. To enter, leave a comment at:

      http://www.greenmamma.org/blog/2008/12/01/be-a-role-model-and-win/

      Stop on by and tell your friends too! Thanks,

      Jessica Monte/Green Mamma