Green Our Vaccines Rally in DC tomorrow Weds. June 4th

  • Lissa Kenkel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Info on the rally is as follows:

      The Green Our Vaccines/Too Many, Too Soon rally is being sponsored by
      TACA (Talk About Curing Autism). Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey will
      be leading the march and speaking at the rally, along with other VIP
      guest speakers.

      The movement is not anti-vaccine. The mission of the rally is to
      promote a 'cleaning up' of our current vaccines and to change the
      current vaccine schedule (one size does not fit all) to a more spread-
      out approach per such leading pediatricians as Dr. Sears and Dr.
      Stephanie Cave. At this time, vaccines have toxic ingredients
      including: mercury, aluminum, ether, antifreeze, formaldehyde,
      aborted infant DNA, as well as other dangerous components. Perhaps
      individually these ingredients would not prove to be harmful, but one
      must consider the fact that our children are required by law to
      receive 36 vaccinations before the age of 5. The autism rate is now 1
      in 150. In 1983, when there were 10 required vaccinations prior to
      the age of 5, the autism rate was 1 in 10,000.

      As of this moment, there are 5,000+ people attending the rally, and I
      will be one of them. You can also get general information about the
      rally at www.talkaboutcuringautism.org/jenny/dc-rally/green-our-
      vaccines-rally.htm