Green Festival

  • dillybean13
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      Not sure how many people still look at this group, but I think we should revive it!  I love the idea of passing ideas back & forth with like minded mommies!

      Anyway - I wanted to alert you all of an event coming up called GreenFestival DC. It's 9/21 (10am-6pm) & 9/22 (11am-5pm) at the DC Convention Center.  I will have a booth there for my vegan, biodegradable skin care products - Evolve Skin.

      I'm super excited as this is my first high-profile endeavor & a great opportunity to share my passion.  So, check it out & stop by booth 543 to say hi & enter to win the entire Evolve Skin collection!!  Below you can find a link to the festival's website & my website also.

      http://www.greenfestivals.org
      http://www.evolveskinproducts.com

      Cheers!!
      ~ Jill