Re: [DCGreenMommies] IC3 organic mosquito repellent not the best option

  • lissa Kenkel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      Ellen, thanks for this. When I had a garden in the states I sprayed it with a mixture of dish soap and water and it worked like a charm keeping the critters and insects away, miraculously!

      Lissa

      UK Mobile +44 7405 69 4797
      US Mobile +1 703 720 0020

      Sent from my iPad

      On 11 Jul 2013, at 19:20, Ellen Graper <egraper@...> wrote:

      I have no opinion on this topic, but thought it might be of interest to members of our group.

      Ellen