Lilly's Diaper Pad Farewell Sale

  • Lee-Ann Pinkard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 8:01 PM
      All,

      We have had a tremendous response thus far to the Farewell Sale - thank you so much! This sale will continue online through next Wednesday, July 10. (Website might start acting strange on Thursday so better get your order in by Wednesday). On July 14 I will be available for those who want to come in and see what they're buying before actually doing so. For more information on that please visit http://clothdiapersalemaryland.eventbrite.com

      After that, very likely that whatever is left will go to charity.

      Thanks again for your support.

      Lee-Ann Pinkard
      Lilly's Diaper Pad
      http://lillysdiaperpad.com