Vegan, raw & biodegradable skin care

  • dillybean
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
      Hi ladies!

      I wanted to share my craft with you all - I started making natural skin care products that are all vegan, raw & biodegradable. I started this recently b/c I was always on the hunt for products with out chemicals after I had my son & figured I could just do it myself!

      If you are into this kind of stuff, take a moment to check it out & help support a green mommy :) There's a great natural deodorant that rocks (all day in the garden w/no stink!) & an amazing solid lotion bar that's great for frequent hand washers or those with eczema! I'm totally obsessed with this stuff, so if you're like me & always looking for super clean products that are Earth & animal friendly - give it a looksie! :)

      https://www.etsy.com/shop/evoLveskin
      Thanks & have a wonderful day!!!

      ~ Jill