Cloth Diaper Workshops for the New Year

  • Lee-Ann Pinkard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Happy New Year to All!!!

      Lilly's Diaper Pad will be conducting cloth diapering workshops in Bethesda, MD at Daisy Baby & Kids, an awesome baby boutique. Workshops for January & February have been scheduled as follows:

      Sunday, January 13
      Sunday, February 10

      All workshops are from 1-3pm.

      Not only will we get you acquainted with cloth diapering, but, we'll also help you build your stash.

      To register for these events please visit: http://lillysdiaperpad.eventbrite.com

      For more personal service please contact us for an in-home consult, usually available the first Saturday of the month, or make an appointment online to come visit us in our showroom in Bowie, MD.

      Lee-Ann Pinkard
      Lilly's Diaper Pad
      http://lillysdiaperpad.com
      info@...