Cloth Diapering in the DC Metro Area

  • Lee-Ann Pinkard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      Lilly's Diaper Pad will be conducting cloth diapering workshops in Bowie & Bethesda, MD. Here's a list of the workshops currently scheduled:

      Saturday, December 15 - Bowie, MD
      Sunday, January 13 - Bethesda, MD @ Daisy Baby & Kids
      Sunday, February 10 - Bethesda, MD @ Daisy Baby & Kids

      All workshops are from 1-3pm.

      Not only will we get you acquainted with cloth diapering, but, we'll also help you build your stash.

      To register for these events please visit: http://lillysdiaperpad.eventbrite.com

      For more personal service please contact us for an in-home consult, usually available the first Saturday of the month, or make an appointment online to come visit us in our showroom in Bowie, MD.

      Lee-Ann Pinkard
      Lilly's Diaper Pad
      http://lillysdiaperpad.com
      info@...