Cloth Diapering in the DC Metro Area

  • leeannpinkard
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2012
      Lilly's Diaper Pad opens their doors to the public. Come visit our showroom to see and touch the diapers for yourself, try on a Moby Wrap, learn more about our newborn cloth diaper rental package, pick up your online order, or check out our other eco-friendly baby products.

      October Showroom Hours are as follows:
      Oct. 14: 1-5pm
      Oct. 21: 3-6pm
      Oct. 27: 1-6pm
      Oct. 28: 1-5pm

      We are conveniently located in Bowie, MD - only 20-30 mins from Washington, DC. To visit the showroom please visit the website: http://lillysdiaperpad.com, click on "Office Hours" on the right side of the home page, and choose an appointment slot.

      Our upcoming cloth diaper workshops are as follows:
      Oct. 13: 1-3pm in Bethesda, MD (hosted by Holy Cross Hospital)
      Oct. 21: 1-3pm in Bowie, MD
      Nov. 17: 1-3pm in Bowie, MD
      Dec. 1: 1-3pm in Bethesda, MD (hosted by Holy Cross Hospital)
      Dec. 15: 1-3pm in Bowie, MD

      Can't make it to the workshop? We also offer in-home consults the first Saturday or every month for a nominal fee.

      Visit http://lillysdiaperpad.com for registration information for all workshops and events.

      Lee-Ann Pinkard
      info@...
      http://lillysdiaperpad.com
      866-571-7074
    • Lee-Ann Pinkard
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
        Lilly's Diaper Pad will be conducting cloth diapering workshops in Bowie & Bethesda, MD. Here's a list of the workshops currently scheduled:

        Saturday, December 15 - Bowie, MD
        Sunday, January 13 - Bethesda, MD @ Daisy Baby & Kids
        Sunday, February 10 - Bethesda, MD @ Daisy Baby & Kids

        All workshops are from 1-3pm.

        Not only will we get you acquainted with cloth diapering, but, we'll also help you build your stash.

        To register for these events please visit: http://lillysdiaperpad.eventbrite.com

        For more personal service please contact us for an in-home consult, usually available the first Saturday of the month, or make an appointment online to come visit us in our showroom in Bowie, MD.

        Lee-Ann Pinkard
        Lilly's Diaper Pad
        http://lillysdiaperpad.com
        info@...