OT: Low Allergen Baking

  • Laurie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2012
      ~PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR AUGUST MEETING~

      Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - from 6:30-8:30pm

      Low Allergen & Whole Foods Baking" Struggling with creating baked
      goods for your family members with dietary restrictions and/or allergies? Want to make a gluten free treat but have no idea where to
      begin? Please join Vira Burnayeva as she shares her own personal
      story of healing her family with dietary changes and her tips and tricks from her own GF/CF pastry business.

      We meet at the Fairfax Church of Christ*
      3901 Rugby Road Fairfax, Virginia 22033
      *Holistic Moms is not affiliated with any church/religious group. We gratefully acknowledge FXCC's donation of meeting space to our group.

      Directions:
      http://www.fxcc.org/index.php/Parking/where-we-are.html

      PARKING: Please follow the signs into the church parking lot and around the back of the building to the "member parking." (NOT in the front labeled "visitor parking.") You can only enter the building at the door that has a sign that says Office/Stepping Stones. We meet upstairs in the large meeting room. Please follow the HMN signs to the room via elevator or stairs.

      Monthly meetings are open to members and first time visitors. If you have visited us previously and this topic is appealing to you, please consider becoming a member! Your membership dues help pay for the events we hold. Our member only events are always changing and have included playgroups, outings, Moms' night outs, journal club, farm tours, field trips, great parties, preschool coop, and much more!

      We hope to see you there!
      --
      Alexa Hutchins & Laurie Cunningham
      Northern Virginia Chapter Co-Leaders