Takoma Park Bradley Class Starting Sept. 5

  • kavita_macleod
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2012
      I have a few spaces left in my next Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth course starting September 5, 2012 in Takoma Park, for people with due dates in December and beyond.

      Course Information:
      Wednesday evenings, 7:00-9:00 pm
      September 5 – December 5, 2012 (no class on Halloween or the week of Thanksgiving)

      Please contact me at kavita_macleod@... or at 301-789-1509 for additional information or if you have any questions.

      The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth is a 12-week natural childbirth course covering all aspects of pregnancy, labor, and delivery. During the course we will discuss prenatal nutrition, the stages of labor, relaxation techniques, and much, much more. Students will benefit from a variety of resources available through the course, including the Bradley Method workbook, various books
      available through a lending library, and video screenings during class. For more information on the Bradley Method, please visit www.bradleybirth.com and http://www.bradleybirth.com/kavitamacleod.