OT: Holistic Moms DC May Meeting

  • kavita_macleod
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      ~Please Join Holistic Moms DC for our May 2012 Meeting~

      Tuesday, May 29, 7:00-9:00 pm
      DC Chapter Ice Cream Social

      On Tuesday, May 29, the DC Chapter of the Holistic Moms Network is holding an ice cream social! Please bring a pint of your favorite type of ice cream, especially non-dairy varieties. There are many varieties of ice cream available now – made from rice, almonds, soy, coconut, hemp and others – and we'll try to sample as many as we can while getting to know one another more. We will also have the opportunity to discuss the monthly meetings we have planned for the rest of the year, and to have input from those of you that are able to attend. **Please bring a bowl and a spoon for ice cream sampling!

      Our DC Chapter Ice Cream Social meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 29 from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at the Takoma DC Public Library, located at 416 Cedar St NW. There is street parking, and the Takoma DC Public Library is also metro-accessible from the Takoma/Red Line stop.
      Kids are welcome!
      Share your knowledge, experiences, and questions!

      For more information, or to RSVP, email holisticmomsdc@...
      Also, see our website and blog!
      Website: http://washingtondc.holisticmoms.org/
      Blog: http://holisticmomsdc.blogspot.com/