OT: Gentle Sleep Solutions with HMN on Tuesday!

  • Laurie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Join the Northern VA Chapter of the Holistic Moms Network for our January meeting!

      Tuesday, 1/10/2012 from 6:30-8:30pm
      "Gentle Sleep Solutions" We welcome Michelle Winters, of Sleep Well Sleep Solutions. She will speak about some gentle ways to encourage your child to get great sleep. Michelle has been trained and certified as a Gentle Sleep Coach by the Sleep Lady®, Kim West, author of several sleep books, including "The Sleep Lady's Good Night, Sleep Tight". Michelle will also be available to answer specific questions about your family's particular challenges.

      We meet at the Fairfax Church of Christ* 3901 Rugby Road Fairfax, Virginia 22033 *Holistic Moms is not affiliated with any
      church/religious group. We gratefully acknowledge FXCC's donation of meeting space to our group.

      Directions: http://www.fxcc.org/index.php/Parking/where-we-are.html
      PARKING: Please follow the signs into the church parking lot and around the back of the building to the "member parking" (NOT in the front labeled "visitor parking"). Enter the building through the door with a sign saying Office/Stepping Stones.

      Monthly meetings are open to members and first time visitors. Children and other family members are welcome. If you have visited us previously and this topic is appealing to you, please consider becoming a member! Your membership dues help pay for the events we hold. Our member only events continuously change and have included journal club, playgroups, outings, and a preschool coop.