Holistic Moms DC Anniversary Party & Planning Mtg. Tuesday Night

  • kavita_macleod
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      ~Please Join Holistic Moms DC for our November 2010 Meeting~

      Tuesday, November 2, 6:30-8:30 pm
      Anniversary Party & Planning Meeting

      On Tuesday, November 2, the DC Chapter of the Holistic Moms Network will celebrate it's one year anniversary (a bit late – the actual anniversary was in September). Please join us for our anniversary party! We will have food and drink (and anniversary cupcakes!), and it will be a great opportunity to learn about the Holistic Moms Network and our chapter for first-time visitors. We will also discuss the upcoming year and what members and visitors would like to see us do. We will decide on next year's monthly meeting topics, as well as discuss a variety of other activities our chapter will engage in. Please join us!

      Because we will be providing food & drink at this meeting, we would appreciate it if you could RSVP so that we have an idea of numbers.

      Our anniversary party and planning meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 2 from 6:30-8:30 pm at the Cleveland Park Public Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008. There is street parking in Cleveland Park, and the library is also metro accessible through the Cleveland Park/Red Line stop.

      Kids are welcome!
      Share your knowledge, experiences, and questions!

      For more information, or to RSVP, email holisticmomsdc@...
      Also, see our website and blog!
      Website: http://washingtondc.holisticmoms.org/
      Blog: http://holisticmomsdc.blogspot.com/