OT: HMN of NOVA September Show and Tell

  • Laurie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      ~PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR SEPTEMBER MEETING~

      Tuesday, September 7th, 6:30-8:30pm
      "Crafts, Books, and other Fun for Kids!" How do you keep your kids busy? Do you have some great ideas for outings? Any activities or books that have worked well in your home? Bring your favorite activities, books, and ideas to share with the whole group! Children and other family members are welcome.

      We meet at the Fairfax Church of Christ* 3901 Rugby Road Fairfax, Virginia 22033
      *Holistic Moms is not affiliated with any church/religious group. We gratefully acknowledge FXCC's donation of meeting space to our group.
      Directions:
      http://www.fxcc.org/index.php/Parking/where-we-are.html
      PARKING: Please follow the signs into the church parking lot and around the back of the building to the "member parking." (NOT in the front labeled "visitor parking.") You can only enter the building at the door that has a sign that says Office/Stepping Stones. We meet upstairs in the large meeting room. Please follow the HMN signs to the room via elevator or stairs.

      Monthly meetings are open to members and first time visitors. If you have visited us previously and this topic is appealing to you, please consider becoming a member! Your membership dues help pay for the events we hold. Our member only events include journal club, playgroups, outings, and preschool coop. We have recently added a knitting group and sewing group, and are always open to new ideas and events!

      We hope to see you there!

      Alexa Hutchins & Laurie Cunningham
      Northern Virginia Chapter Co-Leaders
      Holistic Moms Network