1604Summer Camp Registration

  • ivygirl4you
    Apr 24, 2014

      We offer a quality program at a reasonable cost! Our staff provides the best learning environment around.

      Seaward Academy will host a fun-filled summer camp from June 23-August 1 at the Alfred Owen Family Life Center, 605 Rhode Island Ave, NE (near RI Ave. Metro station) from 8:00am-5:30pm.

      Students in grades 1-8 are welcome. Our activities include math/science enrichment, Japanese, art, golf, swimming, and field trips.

      Cost: $50-non-refundable registration fee, Camp fee is $185 each week.
      15% off weekly fee per sibling. (Example, child A is $185, and child B is $157 or $342 for 2 children for that week). The cost for the week of June 30-July 2 is $110 per child. Military discount: $110 for each child each week (except for June 30-July 2)

      Students should bring lunch daily. Snacks provided. Some additional cost for museum admission fees may be added. Visit our website at www.seawardacademy.webs.com for more information. Registration and PayPal payments are available online.
      LAST DAY to register for camp is June 20.