1585FS: Quality used cloth diapers

  • Lee-Ann Pinkard
    Jun 30, 2013
      Lilly's Diaper Pad is selling some used cloth diapers. These are diapers that were used in the newborn rental program. They have only been used for, at most, 6 months each. They have been professionally laundered after each service. They are sized to fit newborns weighing 4-12lbs. These will be a good introduction to cloth diapering without a huge investment. Here's what's available:

      Indian cotton unbleached prefold (preemie) - 16ea.
      Indian cotton unbleached prefold (infant) - 33ea.
      Imse Vimse contour diaper (newborn) - 3ea.
      Tots Bots Bamboozle (size 1) - 3ea.
      Rumparooz Little Joeys - 2ea.
      Fuzzi Bunz pocket diapers (XS) - 6ea.
      GroVia AIOs (newborn) - 4ea.
      Bummis Superbrite covers(XS) - 15ea.
      Bummis Superbrite covers (Small) - 14 ea.
      Snappi - 3ea.

      Cost: Prefolds - $1.50ea.; All other diapers - $10ea.; Covers $6; Snappis - Free; Shipping - $5.

      If you are interested please send an email to info@... with the products and quantities you would like. I will send you an invoice via Paypal for the products. Once the invoice is paid I will ship.

      All the diapers are pretty gender neutral. Some of the covers are pink, so, if you don't want pink please let me know if the diapers are for a baby girl or boy.

      Thanks.

      Lee-Ann Pinkard
      Lilly's Diaper Pad
      http://lillysdiaperpad.com