WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT: THE TRUTH ABOUT BLACK MALE PRISON SEXUALITY!

  • Hassan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      www.brohassansbooks.com

      Hello!

      Let me start off by telling you what this book is NOT:
      1). It is NOT about prison rape, or sexual abuse.
      2)It is NOT prison erotica, filth, or smut.
      3). It is NOT fiction.
      4). It damn sure is NOT a joke, or punchline.

      My book, "When The Lights Go Out: The Truth About Black Male Prison Sexuality",
      is the culmination of a study that I conducted among over 2,000 current and
      former black male prison inmates, a study of human sexuality, sexual identity
      politics within the prison social fabric, and the separation of fact from myth
      as it relates to long held stereotypes of prison sexual abuse. I examine the
      role of education, religion, hip-hop, homophobia, and the impact of what I call
      a "manhood vacuum" on young black men in prison, who are being trafficked in and
      out of the system at annual rates higher than the population of black slaves in
      the U.S. in 1850, shortly before the Civil War.

      As so many millions of young black men are captured and warehoused in prisons,
      sexuality, sexual contact, and the possibility of massive HIV and other STI
      infections being brought home to millions of black women( and other men) cannot
      be ignored, and my book takes a provocative, nuanced, thoughtful look into a
      world that most people are either too scared or too homophobic to have healthy
      discussions about. Find out what really happens, When The Lights Go Out.

      P.S. FOR ALL E-BOOK SALES, BOTH KINDLE AND IPAD FORMAT, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL
      INBOX FOR THE E-BOOK VERSION OF "WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT" AFTER YOUR PURCHASE. IT
      WILL NOT BE INSTANTLY DOWNLOADED ONCE YOU PURCHASE.

      I REPEAT, IT WILL NOT BE INSTANTLY DOWNLOADED.

      PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS PAYPAL DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH WITH THE SETUP WE CURRENTLY
      HAVE.

      FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INBOX ME AT BROTHERHASSAN@....

      AGAIN, PLEASE CHECK INBOX AND/OR SPAM FOLDER FOR EMAIL CONTAINING E-BOOK
      VERSION.

      WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

      http://brotherhassans.blogspot.com/2012/12/hey-guys-get-your-copy-today.html