// ZOOM Holiday Party @ Hst. Country Club | This Saturday...Tast Chocolates from Around the World! //

  • None
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      ZOOM URBAN LESBIAN EXCURSIONS PRESENTS...

      //  CHOCOLATE DECADENCE: Chocolate 101 | 6pm - 8pm | $20
      Sat. Dec. 5 @ Biagio Fine Chocolate in Dupont Circle

      Sales End Friday @ 12pm!

      With all five of your senses explore the marvelous complexities of chocolate flavors, textures and consistencies. This seminar-style chocolate tasting will give you step-by-step knowledge of how chocolate is created, the styles available and the attributes you should seek in quality chocolate such as the aroma and snap.

      After this delectable tasting you will understand the distinction between chocolate and candy just in time to start shopping for your holiday confections. The tasting will take place at Biagio Fine Chocolate (http://www.biagiochocolate.com) in Dupont Circle, a gay-owned and operated establishment.

      To Purchase Tickets(Advance Only!): http://www.zoomexcursions.com

      COMING UP>>>>>>>>>>>

      // Christmas at the Country Club | 6pm | $15
      Sunday, December 13, 20009

      ZOOM is having our first holiday FUN-raiser, and of course it's at one of THE absolute coolest venues DC has to offer. The H St. Country Club has boasting rights as the only place in the DC-area where you can play a nine-hole mini-golf course indoors. Equip with a replica of the Washington Monument this course allows you to putt pass local favorites like Ben's Chilli Bowl and zig zag around a huge zombie Abe Lincoln.

      About Martha's Table ( http://www.marthastable.org)
      Based in DC Martha's Table's mission is to help at-risk children, youth, families and individuals in our community improve their lives by providing educational programs, food, clothing, and enrichment opportunities.

      New: Sign up for our Newsletter!!

      Bright ideas? Let us know: ihavefun@...
      We are open to working with groups, organizations and individuals to develop new and out of the ordinary happenings for the lesbian community.  If you long for innovation and "out of the box" creativity in group event planning...join us!

      http://zoomexcursions.com