DC Coaliton Meeting 8/5/09 at 441 4th Street NW

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
      Meeting for the DC Coalition of the Black GLBT Men and Women - community on Wednesday, August 5th at 6:30 pm location One Judiciary Square 441 4th St., NW conference room 950 North.
    • Cedric Bee
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
        Wow.  Too short a notice.  I can't make it.  However, I would like to know what is going on and get more infor.  Is there a site I can view?  I'ed like to become a member and get more involved.

        Cedric Burgess

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
          I know I do apologize for the late notice. We are actually in the middle of framing what we want the group to be as we move forward, what issues are important, and how we go about these changes. There will be a community conversation/townhall type meeting 8/20/09 at which we are inviting everyone to come out and give your feeback. An email will follow with information regarding the community conversation. Thanks

          Brian

          You cannot protect the rights of one group of people without protecting the rights of all people. Dr.Cornel West