Lincoln Temple DC 137th Annual Homecoming Nov12

  • Keener, Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006

       Please share with others in the D.C. area.

      Please join us THIS Sunday, November 12, as Lincoln Temple United Church of Christ in Washington, D.C. celebrates our 137th year with our Annual Homecoming Celebration "This Far By Faith" (Mark 5:34).

      From 8:00-10:15 a.m. Sunday morning Lincoln's Women's Fellowship will host their Annual Homecoming Prayer Breakfast. Special Guest speaker will be the Rev. Dr. Cammie Reed. There will be prayer, singing, fellowship and Love. Please join us as we Celebrate God's Love.

      "Women of Lincoln: Beacons of Light, Serving in the Spirit of Love" (Mark 11:22-24)

      The Prayer Breakfast will be followed at 10:30 a.m. by our weekly Praise Service featuring testimony and songs of praise. Our Homecoming Sunday worship service will begin at 11:00 a.m. with special guest preacher Rev. Rebecca West from Plymouth Congregational UCC and culminating in Holy Communion.

      A special Fellowship Hour / Repast in the lower auditorium will follow the service.

      Lincoln Temple is located at  11th & R Street NW, 3 blocks from the U Street or Shaw stops on Metro's Green Line  For more information  www.lincolntemple.org  lincolntemple@...  202-288-4699

      Lincoln Temple is Multiracial, Multicultural, Open and Affirming, and receptive to the Still Speaking God

      The Rev. Dr. Nathan Angelo Harris, Senior Pastor

    • Larry Fulton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
        That's amazing. The church I attend " Unity Fellowship Church of Baltimore" is having their anniversary celebration on Sunday the 12th and our theme is " We've Come This Far By Faith" I guess we are all on one accord.

        "Keener, Charles" <charles.keener@...> wrote:
         Please share with others in the D.C. area.

        Please join us THIS Sunday, November 12, as Lincoln Temple United Church of Christ in Washington, D.C. celebrates our 137th year with our Annual Homecoming Celebration "This Far By Faith" (Mark 5:34).

        From 8:00-10:15 a.m. Sunday morning Lincoln's Women's Fellowship will host their Annual Homecoming Prayer Breakfast. Special Guest speaker will be the Rev. Dr. Cammie Reed. There will be prayer, singing, fellowship and Love. Please join us as we Celebrate God's Love.

        Lincoln Temple is located at  11th & R Street NW, 3 blocks from the U Street or Shaw stops on Metro's Green Line  For more information  www.lincolntemple. org  lincolntemple@ aol.com  202-288-4699

        Lincoln Temple is Multiracial, Multicultural, Open and Affirming, and receptive to the Still Speaking God

        The Rev. Dr. Nathan Angelo Harris, Senior Pastor

        " Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something."
        -Plato