Fwd: Hate Crimes Vote Thurs - CALLS NEEDED

  • ckeener20005@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007

      Take Action Now to Pass Hate Crimes Bill!
      Tomorrow, the U.S. House of Representatives will vote on a key hate crimes bill. The Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act would extend the ability of law enforcement officials to investigate and prosecute crimes motivated by the victim's sexual orientation or gender identity.
      But in order for this bill to pass, your member of Congress needs to hear from you! Find your representative and call the Capitol switchboard at 202/224-3121. Ask to be connected to your member of Congress and urge him or her to vote for the hate crimes bill.
      The radical right is doing everything in its power to stop this bill from passing. Watch our video response to these anti-gay extremists.

       Message from Joe Solomonese, Human Rights Campaign