Should Irr Bd (X) be impetuous? Personally I would say Yes, given the current situation where they are modelled on Bd(F). Should rear elements of required DBE
Should Irr Bd (X) be impetuous? It depends on which troop types you plan to give that classification to. Arguably the Swiss at Morgarten and Sempach email@example.com
Hi all, Having almost decided on which army to take to Britcon, who will be doing the list-checking? It says tbc on the website, does that mean you Tim? I'vestev1485
FAQS and official errata can be found at www.dbmm.org.uk
Other Good DBMM sites are:-
DBMM Player's Handbook
The DBMM Forum
The Groups Small Print;
Note; this is not a publicly owned group or a wargames club.
As with all yahoo groups its free.
Please note the following are not welcome;
This is to protect readers own interests and the liability of the server and list owner .
1) Anyone wishing to libel or personal attacks against a another member.
2) Anyone who doesn't like the way the group runs or wishes to abuse the moderators.
3) No attachments are allowed.
4) Email address collectors are also not welcome.
5) Anyone who wishes to insult another list member by sending them emails off group will be banned.
6) No DBX/Phil Barker bashing will be tolerated.
- Dec 11, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.