Gordon and I used the inert Tigranes at Oxford a couple of years ago. Worth it just to see Steve B's face as I shovelled KnX onto the board though he email@example.com
I like them too but couldn’t eat a whole one….. :o) One rationale with Light Horse might be that as we know, elephants are vulnerable to missile fire andandy61058
I absolutely agree with you, Doug. Too many exceptions, qualifiers, and special cases, all adding unnecessary complexity and creating more scope for confusion.vincecholewa
FAQS and official errata can be found at www.dbmm.org.uk
Other Good DBMM sites are:-
DBMM Player's Handbook
The DBMM Forum
The Groups Small Print;
Note; this is not a publicly owned group or a wargames club.
As with all yahoo groups its free.
Please note the following are not welcome;
This is to protect readers own interests and the liability of the server and list owner .
1) Anyone wishing to libel or personal attacks against a another member.
2) Anyone who doesn't like the way the group runs or wishes to abuse the moderators.
3) No attachments are allowed.
4) Email address collectors are also not welcome.
5) Anyone who wishes to insult another list member by sending them emails off group will be banned.
6) No DBX/Phil Barker bashing will be tolerated.
- Dec 11, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.