Hi Lou Sounds like great way to run a league - conferences like those used in the NZ, Australia, South Africa Super Rugby competition and maybe also in lesservincecholewa
My (admittedly not exhaustive) readings suggest that at this time they were extremely limited in their ability to move without losing cohesion, so that maydmelville64
There's Parthians Jimf_j_p_webster
FAQS and official errata can be found at www.dbmm.org.uk
Other Good DBMM sites are:-
DBMM Player's Handbook
The DBMM Forum
The Groups Small Print;
Note; this is not a publicly owned group or a wargames club.
As with all yahoo groups its free.
Please note the following are not welcome;
This is to protect readers own interests and the liability of the server and list owner .
1) Anyone wishing to libel or personal attacks against a another member.
2) Anyone who doesn't like the way the group runs or wishes to abuse the moderators.
3) No attachments are allowed.
4) Email address collectors are also not welcome.
5) Anyone who wishes to insult another list member by sending them emails off group will be banned.
6) No DBX/Phil Barker bashing will be tolerated.
- Dec 11, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.