Effect of dazzle When an element is dazzled and being shot at without reply, will the combat disadvantage by weather still apply to that element? Dazzlekhwchan888
But what's the point of not properly simulating the night attack? if we're going to have night attacks we ought at least to have them properly done. Ratherf_j_p_webster
... Indeed, & all of that is part of why I think night attacks should be restricted to scenario games. I see nothing wrong with banning them from tournamentjazzbooksfood
FAQS and official errata can be found at www.dbmm.org.uk
Other Good DBMM sites are:-
DBMM Player's Handbook
The DBMM Forum
The Groups Small Print;
Note; this is not a publicly owned group or a wargames club.
As with all yahoo groups its free.
Please note the following are not welcome;
This is to protect readers own interests and the liability of the server and list owner .
1) Anyone wishing to libel or personal attacks against a another member.
2) Anyone who doesn't like the way the group runs or wishes to abuse the moderators.
3) No attachments are allowed.
4) Email address collectors are also not welcome.
5) Anyone who wishes to insult another list member by sending them emails off group will be banned.
6) No DBX/Phil Barker bashing will be tolerated.
- Dec 11, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.