Yep, there were two separate communities, one was long established and in Scotland, on the West Coast which had a much larger Catholic community, then a laterdmelville64
Actually the Glasgow Italian Community is composed of a number of the same families as the Barrow Italian Community, some of who turned up before or after thef_j_p_webster
Gamers have waited a lot longer for HFG then we have for another DBMM update. I have a tatty old download of HFG printed onto ordinary 80gsm printer paper. Ivincecholewa
FAQS and official errata can be found at www.dbmm.org.uk
Other Good DBMM sites are:-
DBMM Player's Handbook
The DBMM Forum
Lorenzo Mele's site Tagmata
The Groups Small Print;
Note; this is not a publicly owned group or a wargames club.
As with all yahoo groups its free.
Please note the following are not welcome;
This is to protect readers own interests and the liability of the server and list owner .
1) Anyone wishing to libel or personal attacks against a another member.
2) Anyone who doesn't like the way the group runs or wishes to abuse the moderators.
3) No attachments are allowed.
4) Email address collectors are also not welcome.
5) Anyone who wishes to insult another list member by sending them emails off group will be banned.
6) No DBX/Phil Barker bashing will be tolerated.
- Dec 11, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.