I have to update my website, at the moment I have some problem with Frontpage. I used mostly Khurasan miniatures with some MY to add more variety. Rgds Lorenzolorenzomele2001
I’ve sent them to your private e-mail Dirk as the website removed them. Any questions please just ask. Many thanks, Andy From: DBMMlist@yahoogroups.comandy61058
Have you any pictures Lorenzo - there are none on your website? Also what figures did you use please? Thanks, Andy From: DBMMlist@yahoogroups.comandy61058
FAQS and official errata can be found at www.dbmm.org.uk
Other Good DBMM sites are:-
DBMM Player's Handbook
The DBMM Forum
The Groups Small Print;
Note; this is not a publicly owned group or a wargames club.
As with all yahoo groups its free.
Please note the following are not welcome;
This is to protect readers own interests and the liability of the server and list owner .
1) Anyone wishing to libel or personal attacks against a another member.
2) Anyone who doesn't like the way the group runs or wishes to abuse the moderators.
3) No attachments are allowed.
4) Email address collectors are also not welcome.
5) Anyone who wishes to insult another list member by sending them emails off group will be banned.
6) No DBX/Phil Barker bashing will be tolerated.
- Dec 11, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.