Onsite to US ! Oracle PL/SQL (ALL Modules) Professional 3+ yrs @ PCMM LEVEL 5 CO

  • devi_career
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 3:39 AM
      Hi,
      We are a Leading Resource Consultant catering to various MNCs
      in India and Abroad. We are looking for World's Largest PCMM Level 5
      Client Bangalore/ Chennai/ Pune

      REQUIREMENT I : ORACLE PL/SQL
      We are looking for Oracle apps DBA 11i profiles with Implementation
      Experience
      QUALIFICATION: BE/B Tech /ME/MCA
      EXPEREINCE: 2-8 Yrs
      Work Location : Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad with ONSITE

      REQUIREMENT II : ORACLE D2K
      We are looking for Oracle D2k profiles with forms and reports
      QUALIFICATION: BE/B Tech /ME/MCA
      EXPEREINCE: 2-8 Yrs
      Work Location : Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad with ONSITE

      REQUIREMENT III : ORACLE APPS FINANCIALS 11i
      (AP,AR,GL,FA,CM,iPayment,OFA)
      We are looking for Oracle apps Financials 11i profiles with
      Implementation Experience
      QUALIFICATION: BE/B Tech /ME/MCA
      EXPEREINCE: 2-8 Yrs
      Work Location : Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad with ONSITE

      REQUIREMENT IV : ORACLE APPS DISCRETE MANUFACTURING 11i (BOM,WIP,INV)
      We are looking for Oracle apps Discrete Manufacturing 11i profiles
      with Implementation Experience
      QUALIFICATION: BE/B Tech /ME/MCA
      EXPEREINCE: 2-8 Yrs
      Work Location : Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad with ONSITE

      REQUIREMENT V : ORACLE APPS CRM 11i
      We are looking for Oracle apps CRM 11i profiles with Implementation
      Experience
      QUALIFICATION: BE/B Tech /ME/MCA
      EXPEREINCE: 2-8 Yrs
      Work Location : Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad with ONSITE

      REQUIREMENT VI : ORACLE DISTRIBUTION(OM,PO,iProcurement) 11i
      We are looking for Oracle apps CRM 11i profiles with Implementation
      Experience
      QUALIFICATION: BE/B Tech /ME/MCA
      EXPEREINCE: 2-8 Yrs
      Work Location : Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad with ONSITE

      The Requirement is Immediate and the pay package is very attractive .
      Kindly Please send as the resume at the earliest. Kindly please send
      as your updated resume at the earliest.

      With Regards,
      K.DEVI
      Email: sangeetha@career-impact