DIRECT ONSITE CORE ORACLE DBA (FREE H1B VISA) @ PCMM LEVEL 5 COMPANY

  • contact_ravi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hi All,

      We are a Leading Resource Consultant catering to various MNCs in
      India and Abroad. We are looking for Our World's Largest PCMM Level 5
      Client in USA(MULTIPLE)/UK/SINGAPORE/INDIA
      (CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/PUNE/KOLKATA)

      REQUIREMENT I : ORACLE DBA PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Strong oracle DBA Profiles
      EXPERIENCE 5+ Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT II : ORACLE PL/SQL PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Oracle PL/SQL with Forms & Reports Profiles
      EXPEREINCE : 3+ Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT III : ORACLE PRO*C PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Oracle Unix Shell Scripting, Pro*C,PL/SQL Profile
      EXPEREINCE : 3+ YRS
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT IV : UNIX SYSTEM ADMIN PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS:
      Strong Unix System admin Professionals
      EXPEREINCE : 3+ yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT V : SOLARIS SYSTEM ADMIN PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      SOLARIS SYSTEM ADMIN PROFESSIONALS
      EXPEREINCE : 10+ Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      If you are interested, email your resume with contact numbers to
      resume@...

      With Regards,

      B.DHANA LAKSHMI,
      98400 70743