ONSITE ORACLE(DBA/PL/SQL/D2K) 3+ Yrs @ PCMM Level 5 Company(World's Largest)

  • contact_ravi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      Hi Friends!!!
      Our CMM Level 5 Client offers the opportunity to master a domain that
      occupies the central position in driving technology. At the company's
      Technologies Division at Chennai and Bangalore, over 500
      professionals co-process at the frontiers of technology, in
      partnership with the world leaders in wafer inspection, metrology,
      yield management, ion implantation, rapid thermal processing,
      lithography, wire bonding and automated test equipment.
      Background of the Organization is one of India's
      leading global IT services and product engineering companies,
      providing value-added, software-led IT solutions and services to
      large and medium-scale organizations.Our Client was founded in 1975,
      has been delivering quality IT services for more
      than 25 years. Our Client Global IT Services Operations commenced in
      November 1991 with headquarters at Sunnyvale, California, focusing on
      application, technology as well as R&D outsourcing. In 1997,
      Our Client was incorporated in UK, Germany, France, Sweden,
      Belgium, Italy, and Switzerland. In 1998, Operations started in
      Japan,
      Hong Kong, Australia, and New Zealand.

      REQUIREMENT I : Oracle PL/SQL Professionals
      Exp: 2 - 5 years
      SKILL SET : Unix , shell scripts, oracle (sql), pl/sql , Developer
      2000 / Forms 6i.
      Location : Chennai/Bangalore/Hyd/Pune

      REQUIREMENT II : Oracle DBA Professionals
      Expereince : 3+ years
      Skills SET : Oracle DBA Professionals with Certification
      Location : Chennai/Bangalore/Hyd/Pune

      REQUIREMENT III : ORACLE D2K Professionals
      Skills Set : Oracle 9i, Forms 9i, Reports 9i, Crystal Reports, basic
      unix shell scripting
      Experience 4-5 years
      Location : Chennai/Bangalore/Hyd/Pune

      In receipt of your resume we will contact you fordiscussing on the
      job proile .We assure that your resume will
      not be processedwithout your consent. We will be Online in Yahoo Chat
      ID:career_impact . Kindly send as your updated resume at the earliest.

      With best regards,
      Ravi.P
      Career Impact
      E-Mail: resume@...