Vennela ERP Trainings and Managing IT Career in the 21st Century

  • ramesh_teja2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2005
      Vennela ERP Trainings and Managing IT Career in the 21st Century

      Vennela Technologies Private Limited
      Training Division
      #2C, Nandanavanam Complex
      Behind S R Nagar Bus stop
      S R Nagar, HYDERABAD 500038
      Tel: +91 40 55982662
      Mobiles: 9949088767/8
      info@...
      www.vennelatech.com

      We are happy to launch the Oracle Applications Trainings Program for
      delivering inputs to the oracle Application aspirants. This program
      is designed with diligence to meet the needs of the industry where
      mundane training organizations are failing to give the right inputs
      to the aspirants. We being pioneers in the oracle applications
      practice as well as in training we took an initiative to bridge the
      gap.

      The main focus of this program is

      · Bridge the gap between the theory and practice in oracle
      applications

      · The team selected for the program will be assisted for the
      placements in the industry as well as in our organization ***

      · This program will be on self support basis where in we will
      leverage our resources for delivering the best skills and imparting
      expertise in the specified area of oracle applications

      *** Conditions Apply

      Why Oracle Applications 11i Training?

      Oracle Corporation acquired several companies off late like Sibel,
      PeopleSoft, J D Edwards, iFlex, Retek and Profit logic. Now Oracle
      has become US$ 30 Billion World's largest Enterprise Applications
      software company. Due to all these acquisitions and merges Oracle
      Corporation and various firms across world requires several thousands
      of Resources with Oracle Applications and related skills to execute
      projects across North America, Europe and Asia. So Great future and
      lot of demand for Oracle Apps professionals and demand day-by-day is
      growing.

      So why are you delaying in taking the decision? . Do you want
      to be part of this boom and take the advantage of Vennela's
      Professional Development program? Please drop in to our office
      immediately.

      Who should attend Oracle Applications 11i Training?
      There are 3 tracks with in Oracle Applications 11i.

      · Functional
      · Technical
      · Apps DBA

      Any M B A/ C A / I C WA I /C S/M C A / M I T /M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ B I
      T / B C A / M Com/ B Com / B C A / M M S / PGDM

      Preference will be given to Oracle Developers and DBA With Technical
      or Functional Knowledge in the IT Industry

      Based on your previous background and academic record you can select
      the appropriate Track with in Oracle Applications 11i

      Contact our Career Counselor Ms. Vijaya on 55982662 immediately. We
      will help you in fine-tuning your career aspirations
    • vennela_tech