Need Peoplesoft Tool Developer. 8.x. for a reputed client in Chennai ( Interview in Chennai )

  • Scallion_Corporate_Trainers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005

      Sub: Please do confirm

      Dear Sir,

      We have an Interview scheduled with one of our preferred Client in Chennai. They are looking at

      Candidates who have worked on Peoplesoft Tool Developer. 8.x.

      Work Location: Chennai

      2 years PeopleSoft experience

      Application version 8.4x and higher

      Relational dB concepts, particularly SQL/tuning on Oracle

      Ability to turn functional specifications into solutions, some of which will be technical designs/builds and some of them will be business process workarounds.

      Responsible for the application detailed design, development and unit testing

      Manage/oversight testing plans for applications: unit, system and integration testing

      Collaborate with on-site/off site resources for effective and timely project delivery

      Ability to multi-task across projects and effectively deal with shifting priorities

      Support production application enhancements and bug-fixes

      Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to understand the functional side of PeopleSoft

      Good communication and presentations skills

      Good personality

      Work towards team productivity

      Ensure high level of commitments in ensuring to deliver top quality services and solutions to clients

      The person should have the following characteristics:

      •  Integrity
      • Team Player
      • Forward Thinking
      • Self Starter
      • Assertive

      Candidates without these pre requisite need not apply

      Interested Candidates can send in their latest resume, and we would call you shortly based on the match criteria.

      Please do email your resumes to benedict.nirmal@...  or call me at 24994411

      Schedule:

      Interview Location: Chennai

      10th Feb -Thursday

      Skill - People Soft (People Tools 8.x)
      Experience - 2-7 years
      Educational Qualification - Any Graduation
      Time - 3.00 - 7.00 pm

      Pls. confirm your availability by return mail along with ur updated cv ,refer me your friends / colleagues also pls.

      Pl. do add following metrics for us to process it fast:
      1. Job Code:
      2. Candidate Name:
      3. Location
      4. Current Organization