Do Not Go Back To Your Grocery Store Until You See This!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011

      I received permission to share the following with you:

      Every month our publication receives dozens of unsolicited samples. The
      companies hope to receive an article on their product. In reality none of the
      unsolicited products are ever reviewed. This month however, one caught my eye and it caught my eye because I had read about a dozen seperate recommendations from different people for this program. The product that is offered at http://discounts4food.com turns out to be a very special product. My curiosity forced me to test the pr duct to see if the savings are as great as everyone is claiming. My results were more than impressive. I purchased $ 179.97 worth of groceries and only paid $ 19.53 for them. I am recommending this program very highly!

      Agnes M. Murphy, Editor
      Journal of Family Economics and Finances