Re: A Huge Supermarket Savings Trick!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010

      Last week I shared with everyone the great results I have had using the sampler program at http://spend-no-more.com Since that time I have been flooded with hundreds of emails from people sharing their great savings stories about this same program. People are sending me scanned copies of their receipts, sharing their saving stories, etc. The problem is that my email account is filling up. Please you do not have to thank me for sharing my recommendation with you. I am very happy that so many of you are saving with this program.