H1B Applications 2008

  • Eci
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2007
      Dear Consultants,

      Are you seeking H-1B VISA Sponsor??

      H1B New Application is now being accepted by us for IT professionals in all areas for 2008 filing:

      Examples of IT areas::

      > ERP- SAP/ Oracle Fin/People soft etc.
      > BI/DW- Informatica, Cognos,SAS, Teradata etc
      > Business Analyst/ Systems Analyst/ Security Analyst
      > Programmers-JAVA/ J2EE/C++/ VB/ DOT NET/ Testers
      > Network/ System/ Mainframe/ Unix/Linux/Windows Admin
      > CISA, SOX, IT Audit, IT Security Admin
      > TIVOLI / LDAP/ Single Sign on Professionals
      > TIBCO or other Middle ware professionals.

      NOTE: > Profiles below 2 years of experience will not be considered.
      We shall be accepting applications till January 2008 only.
      If you need any clarifications on the process please write to our recruit team or talk to our Recruit Manager on +91 (022) 9869436685 for immediate assistance.

      HURRYYY!! If you don't want to miss the chance kindly send us your latest updated resume to our recruit team on h1brecruit@...

      Eci International
      Divn of e.com infotech India ltd
      Cell 9869436685
      h1brecruit@...
      www.eciindia.com

      (Please ignore if this message has been already sent to you)