Last and Final boarding call for all oracle professionals

  • urtechsolutions1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Hi All

      We have the following requirement of H1B visa Holders for
      our client in USA,

      1. Unisys Cobol Developer (Not Mainframe)
      2. Unisys Mapper Developers
      3. Powerbuilder
      4. Crystal Reports
      5. SharePoint Portal
      6. .Net, ASP , C#
      7. Teradata
      8. DB2 DBA
      9. C, C++
      10. WebSphere Integration / MQSeries
      11. Tibco
      12. Maximo
      13. Citris Admin, Unix, NT
      14. Oracle Developer
      15. Oracle Apps DBA
      16. Oracle Financial, Manufacturing, HRMS
      17. GuI Developer – ColdFusion, Flash, Macromedia, JSP
      18. Biz Talk Server
      19. Embedded Systems
      20. WebLogic Admin
      21. Documentum, FileNet, Team Site
      22. Cognos, Informatica, DataStage, Business Objects, Hyperion
      Essbase
      23. ATG Dynamo
      24. Perl, PHP Web Developers
      25. Configuration Management / Build / Release Engineers

      If you are interested, please send your profile with the following
      details

      Contact Number:-
      Current Salary:-
      Expected Salary:-