Vince I just thought the concept of "Patent" in respect to DBA printing. The IPR isnt in doubt nor copyright. TM has to be registered too but separately. Drewbraunschweig_woffenbuttel
Try the same with GW, Battlefront and the owners of the Tolkien intellectual property. Hell, in the form of smartly dressed, well-briefed lawyers explainingvincecholewa
Ah Phil, Tao Ch'ien anticipated this problem nearly two thousand years ago in his (brilliant) "Substance, shadow and spirit". Verse three, opening lines.a1jer
Note the focus is on DBA, as opposed to discussion on the DBx family of games as a whole.
- Feb 11, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.