Re: [DBA] Digest Number 1149

  • Nordwind44@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Just a reminder to everyone. Tomorrow, October 5th, at 1000 hours we are
      running a DBA tournament at the HMGS-PSW convention (at the Boy Scout hall)
      in Glendale, California. There is info for the location on the Fanaticus
      website. Or just e-mail me if you have any questions.

      Robert
      http://www.marccanu.com/gng.htm (Guts N' Glory, WWII Skirmish Rules)