Re: [DBA] Fall In

  • David Schlanger
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2002
      Sure Bob, this is what I posted on the Fanaticus Forum:

      Huge Battle is essentially Giant DBA from page 52 of the rulebook with some other special rules to improve the gaming experience. Unless the stars align, it won't be anything historical as people can show up with any army they like. I'll be splitting up the people into two opposing sides based on my personal whim - and increasing the board size accordingly using my advanced math skills (ie. 2+2=4).

      >>> beattie@... 10/04/02 12:12PM >>>
      Dave, Can you tell us about the Big Battle?

      --On Fri, Oct 4, 2002 12:04 AM -0400 David Schlanger
      <david.schlanger@...> wrote:

      > DBA Events at Fall In:
      >
      > Rules for all events will be 2.0 with the optional BUA rule adopted at
      > Historicon 2002. For Huge Battle DBA, bring any 2.0 army. The DBA Open
      > will be the best score out of four rounds wins with historical pairings
      > in the first round if possible. Information for the Chinese theme event
      > can be found at: http://fanaticus.org/DBA/events/FallIn2002/
      >
      > Please arrive at events 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
      >
      > Fri 6:00pm: DBA Chinese Theme Tourney
      > http://fanaticus.org/DBA/events/FallIn2002/ Sat 10:00am: DBA Open
      > Sat 7:00pm: DBA Huge Battle
      >
      > The Chinese Theme Tourney is being sponsored by WADBAG (providing painted
      > Sung Chinese army prize) and Fanaticus (Chris B. will also be providing a
      > prize).
      >
      > Let me know if you have any questions about the Theme, Huge Battle, or
      > whatever else :)
      >
      > Thanks,
      > David Schlanger

      > Gents,
      > Where can I find out DBA event info. for Fall In? Francis

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

    • Rebecca L. Reed
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19, 2003
        Folks,
        Am not going to HCON. Any 25mm action at Fall In? Cheers, Francis Reed
      • David Schlanger
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2003
          Francis,

          I'll be coordinating the NASAMW DBA events at Fall In, and we currently do not have a 25mm event planned. If we could gauge some interest, just 4 players, I would run the event. So, if anyone would like to play 25mm DBA at Fall In, besides Francis, please let me now. Right now, I'm hoping to have three 15mm DBA events over the weekend. I can provide loaner armies for our 15mm events, but have no 25mm figs to lend.

          Just a reminder that Fall In this year will be held in Timonium, Maryland - a change from previous years.

          DS

          >>> fereed2@... 07/19/03 10:26PM >>>
          Folks,
          Am not going to HCON. Any 25mm action at Fall In? Cheers, Francis Reed

        • Bob Beattie
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 21, 2003
            Francis,

            I'll be coordinating the NASAMW DBA events at Fall In, and we currently
            do not have a 25mm event planned.  If we could gauge some interest,
            just 4 players, I would run the event.  So, if anyone would like to
            play 25mm DBA at Fall In, besides Francis, please let me now.  Right
            now, I'm hoping to have three 15mm DBA events over the weekend.  I can
            provide loaner armies for our 15mm events, but have no 25mm figs to
            lend.

            Just a reminder that Fall In this year will be held in Timonium,
            Maryland - a change from previous years.

            DS

            >>> fereed2@... 07/19/03 10:26PM >>>
            Folks,
              Am not going to HCON. Any 25mm action at Fall In? Cheers, Francis Reed

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            beattie@...