RE: Metal measuring tools

  • Crozier, Paul
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 1:45 AM
      They don't have their own site Bob, but they have an offer page on the BHGS
      site http://www.bhgs.co.uk/ - under the links section and under the company
      name precision engineering. The offer was for last year so the prices may be
      higher now. I've gone for the 12 piece imperial set, comes for 29.49(UK
      money)

      Full description and pics on the page.

      Rgds, Paul.

      Bob wrote...

      Message: 11
      Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 09:43:18 -0400
      From: BOB <beattie@...>
      Subject: RE: Metal measuring tools

      tell us about the PWS stuff, a site?

      --On Monday, July 1, 2002 10:58 AM +0100 "Crozier, Paul"

      > For info, the PWS guy in the UK was on his hols, just an impatient
      > wargamer thinking he was not responding (oops!) I'm going to get the
      PWS