bua art

  • Simon Bargery
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
      For artillery in a BUA I am assuming the arc of fire rules are relaxed, to
      fire all around??
      no rules here to check...

      Here is a nice site to see some 1st century roman stuff
      http://www.legiiavg.org.uk/
      Pointed out to me by a fellow work collegue who features in quite a few of
      the pics..

      Si2
    • John Hills
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
        On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:10:40 -0000 Simon Bargery
        <simon.bargery@...> wrote:

        > For artillery in a BUA I am assuming the arc of fire rules are relaxed,
        > to fire all around??
        > no rules here to check...

        Yes, unlike artillery in a camp. Can't quote which rule says so,
        though.

        John

        John Hills
        j.r.hills@...
        http://freespace.virgin.net/johnr.hills/default.html

        "Too many humans spend a lot of time in the middle of wars
        that happened centuries ago", Terry Pratchett