PAWS Spring DBA, Saturday, 25 March 2017

  • turenneuk
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22
      "PAWS Spring DBA" reminder
      Saturday, 25 March 2017
      01:00 PM to 06:00 PM (GMT)

      Where
      The Stacey Centre, Walsall Road, Copnor, Portsmouth PO3 6DN

      Regular DBA event. 1pm GMT start ( One O'clock start ) We will be using V3
      of DBA.

      Details on the website **Web Address:
      http://portsmouthwargames.wordpress.com/paws-dba-events/spring-2017-theme/
      **
    • smiffft
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23
        Planning to attend, as are Colin O, Mark S, Richard P and Peter P ('phippsy' on Fanaticus).

        Who else??
      • Denis Grey
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 23
          Afraid I'm sitting this one out.  (Other things happening.)  Good luck to those who do go.

          Denis

          On Thursday, 23 March 2017, 8:13, "smiffft@... [DBA]" <DBA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Planning to attend, as are Colin O, Mark S, Richard P and Peter P ('phippsy' on Fanaticus).

          Who else??

        • Paul Hodson
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 24
            I have to miss it too, family birthday to celebrate. Hope it goes well.

            Paul H
          • smiffft
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 29
              Good day of gaming- winner was Mark Skelton, using Nubians with an Early Egyptian ally.
              Thanks to all at PAWS.

              Photo album now in the photo files.

              Cheers

              Martin