Midland Open, Alvechurch UK, 2013

  • djconst2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
      Hello all

      Just to let you know that the Midland Open DBA competition will be held on the 12th May 2013.

      We have not discussed rules etc yet, however I think everything will be as before, using DBA 2.2 version.

      Further to follow.

      David Constable
    • PJ
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
        Aahm no. my favourite DBA event & it pops up on a weekend I'm allready booked up for.
        :-(

        Hope its a good one

        Regards
        Pete D

        --- In DBA@yahoogroups.com, "djconst2003" wrote:

        > Hello all
        >
        > Just to let you know that the Midland Open DBA competition will be held on the 12th May 2013.
        >
        > We have not discussed rules etc yet, however I think everything will be as before, using DBA 2.2 version.
        >
        > Further to follow.
        >
        > David Constable

      • John Saunders