Re: 2.2+

  • commander_of_iron
    Message 1 of 139 , Feb 1, 2012
      Sorry, but four new troop types simply means it's not DBA anymore.

      David, can I please suggest you stop pirating the DBA name and that you and the WADBAG team demonstrate your faith in your work and publish your NEW RULESET under a proper NEW NAME and stop trying to con peope that it's DBA.

      --- In DBA@yahoogroups.com, kuijt <kuijt@...> wrote:

      > On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 03:58:44 -0000, "Mark walters"
      > <comitesalani@...> wrote:
      > > Anyone know what the four extra troop types were? Is the 8Bw type
      > > mentioned the same as DK's(?) Pavisier rule on Fanaticus?
      >
      > Hi Mark,
      >
      > Yes, lots of people know what the four extra troop types were, but we
      > would really prefer that you contain your interest until we release our
      > Beta version for public comment, in the moderately near future.
      >
      > The 8Bw type is in most respects the same as the Pavisier rule up on
      > Fanaticus, yes. Although I've been given credit for it, and I've been a
      > longtime advocate for it, I am not the only person who worked on it.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > DK

    • Phil Barker
      Message 139 of 139 , Feb 4, 2012
        Most gaming in the UK is club based, not regional competition based. It is
        just nice to meet new opponents occasionally. DBA lends itself to 1 day
        competitions where you do not need to spend a night away from home. Once you
        start travelling to sleep away, whether you drive several hours or fly is
        not vey relevant. It is travel time, not distance.

        Phil