Re: Hello

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 6, 2010
      Here are a couple of groups centered on your area. A great bunch of gamers!

      Welcome to DBA. It's a great game.

      Dennis

      --- In DBA@yahoogroups.com, "frusprof" <auggiebax@...> wrote:

      > I'm new to wargaming and interested in DBA. <snip>
    • David Kush
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 27, 2012
        Welcome! My name is David Kush. I run the DBA tournaments at Kublacon, Veterans Day, and Celesticon, Labor Day. Both in the San Francisco bay area. The local DBA group I play in is The_Friday_Knights yahoo group, usually in San Jose. Join the group so you can keep track of what we are doing and when. So if you make it up this way you can game some.

        Pax -David

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android