Houston Gaming

  • Alexander Hay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Tonight was my Tuesday night outing at Vargos, and about 14 people
      showed up! Yahoo!

      Among the games played was DBA, and I got two games in between Romans
      and Gauls. The Gauls were victorious against their unwise Roman
      adversary who decided to take the high ground in some steep hills. The
      Gauls simply swarmed up the hill and overran the position. On the
      other flank the Gaul general did face some difficult opposition, and
      was killed, but it was too late for the Romans. 5 units dead against
      the Gauls 4.

      For more information about Houston gaming check out the Houston
      Tabletop Gaming Association at:

      http://boardgames.meetup.com/513/

      alex