New Editor for Slingshot

  • nikgaukroger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      The Society of Ancients are pleased to announce that the new editor of
      Slingshot is MARK WATSON.

      If all goes to plan Mark will take over as from next week after I pass
      all the articles, etc. I have over to him this weekend.

      On which note I would like to ask that readers consider how they can
      help Mark settle into his new role by sending in material that can be
      published. The last thing a new editor needs is a the pressure of a
      shortage of material and, whilst the cupboard is not bare, it is not as
      full as I would like it to be when handing over.

      So please welcome Mark with an article, review or some other piece for
      Slingshot.

      Regards,

      Nik Gaukroger